homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:59:04 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 12:59 PM, Lynda wrote:

I still think the most telling thing in the interview was "he says what he
has to." Not what he believes, not what he means but "what he has to
because he's a politician."

Now, someone please tell me, maybe real small words cause I've passed the
big 6-0 precisely how that defines his buzz words "change" and "something
new" and "not the same."

He "says what he has to" to get elected. If he is not elected, he cannot "change" anything.