homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:59:10 -0800

I still think the most telling thing in the interview was "he says what he has to." Not what he believes, not what he means but "what he has to because he's a politician."

Now, someone please tell me, maybe real small words cause I've passed the big 6-0 precisely how that defines his buzz words "change" and "something new" and "not the same."

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

I've read the transcrips (no TV here either) and I see nothing in the
transcrips of the entire sermons nor Moyers' interview that changes a thing. Wright
is still a racist and hate monger. It is still very significant that Obama
sat through sermons such as this for 20 years and held Wright to be his
spiritual leader.