homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:35:31 -0400

I've read the transcrips (no TV here either) and I see nothing in the
transcrips of the entire sermons nor Moyers' interview that changes a thing. Wright
is still a racist and hate monger. It is still very significant that Obama
sat through sermons such as this for 20 years and held Wright to be his
spiritual leader.

Do you think it's any different than some other politician sitting there listening to fables about talking snakes? (Yes, I stole it, I'm not proud.)

I get why you're down on it, I just don't see why it's any worse when he does it.

Celia