homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:51:20 -0400

Robert Walton wrote:
I was originally, sad to say and shame on me, dazzled by his speeches.

I was never a Reagan person, but he could dazzle me when he spoke.

The very first time I had ever heard Obama speak I told Ron that he would be president. He sure knows how to sell himself.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky