homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:47:12 -0800

Well, as I've already said, I probably won't be voting.

However, to answer your questions, Bev, one of the most died in the wool, rabid, frothing at the mouth Reagan Republicans says she will actively campaign for Hillary -- Ann Coulter! So, if Hillary gets the nod, you can bet there are a whole bunch of folks that will follow Coulter's lead.

Speaking for myself, I don't think I'll be voting for any of them. IMO,
no true leaders there....
But I wonder...
It's pretty obvious to me that Obama has united a lot of loose ends-both
Republicans and Democrats have fallen under his spell as for many he
seems to be the lesser of three evils. I'm not sure of the voter base
for McCain or Clinton, but I ponder this what if...
If BHO continues to put his foot in his mouth and begins to lose voters,
who do you think they will vote for, McCain or Hillary? Do people hate
Hillary enough to vote for McCain? Will McCain find those lost Reagan
Democrats who have been wandering in the desert for the last 30
years?<g> Or.... are the people so fed up with the Republican mindset
that they are willing to vote for Hillary?

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky