homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:51:55 -0400

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:41 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> (snip)
> That's how Clinton was elected to begin
> with...we were fed up with Reagan Bush legacy. Then after 8 years of
> Bill's escapades, we decided to give the Republicans another try, and in
> the last eight years, things have just gotten more and more BITTER due
> to the fraudulent election<sic> and widespread disillusionment in '04.
> Again, nothing new.

I *still* don't believe we decided to give the Republicans another try in
2000. I *still* believe Al Gore should have been President, that it was a
'stolen' election fraught with problems that have not been corrected to
prevent them from happening again.

The good news to me (the silver lining) is that Joe Lieberman is not VP.
After running for the Senate in CT this last time around as an Independent,
he's seems to be a Republican in a thinly veiled disguise.

My two cents.

Lisa