homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:04:37 -0800

Gene, he has a set of canned speeches. He has made this speech before and after, but not since it made the press.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Wow. That really stretches it. He gave one example. He has more. He
was in a semi-private meeting, I believe. He was expressing what he is
seeing and hearing in Pennsylvania, I think. He admits he used bad
choice of words. But to read those remarks as bigotry? Bigotry is
intolerance of the views of others--it is not reading someone
incorrectly.