homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:55:37 EDT

> He
> was in a semi-private meeting, I believe. He was expressing what he is
> seeing and hearing in Pennsylvania, I think.

That's exaxtly the point, Gene. He *IS* expressing things from his vantage
point. He IS expressing what he sees. He looks at people who hold
constitutional freedoms of arms and religion as central to their lives and
what he sees
are bitter people jealous that they don't have more money and grasping onto
those things out of frustration.

That view of America through Obama's eyes is priceless and we should be very
thankful that we have been afforded it. It reveals volumes. A person who
looks at the Pennsylvanian and sees that is not fit to be president. </HTML>