homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:01:29 -0400

Are we now saying that our presidential candidates are best to have
started out life impoverished? I think that we'll find very few in
history that have been.

Lynda, with all due respect, you should moonlight writing those freaky
emails that people are passing around. The fact that you don't like
any of the candidates would qualify you on all three fronts.

I'm serious, your writings on Obama are far more impassioned than
those spam emails that go around. Same themes, just more passionate.

I really don't mean this in a bad way...

Rob - Va