homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:58:45 -0800

Wright filled the Malcolm X vacuum.

And, speaking of wars and soldiers, another one of his quotes that is quite annoying is one of his excuses for Wright he "served this nation with honor as a United States Marine." Yeah, he joined the Marines, he did boot camp and as soon as possible he transferred to a Naval medical school and went to work in Bethesda. Using that logic, every medical tech in this country "served this nation with honor."

Lynda, tired of the Teflon and all the b.s. and wishing there was a real choice this year!
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

Obama is an idealogical vacuum. The Rev Wright stuff rushed in to try to
fill that vacuum. In lieu of knowing what Obama is about, other than the
mindless mantra of "We have to change the way we change", we look closely at what he
says to see what he's about. The comments at the SF fundraiser give us a
glimpse into what he's thinking and it ain't pretty.

</HTML>