homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:50:23 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Apr 14, 2008, at 7:09 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Gene, I honest to God can't believe what you have said here...
I don't even know what to address or in what order. Aside from the
whole bias thing, I guess to me, reading between the lines, it really
seems like a low blow aimed at James. I know that unlike Obama, *you*
do choose words carefully, and in this instance, I am really
disappointed that you feel this way. I don't know what to say.

Well, unless you give me something concrete to address, I just don't know how to help you.

Nah, I'll let it go...I've already spent more than half of my 'free time' on this thread. It would all be easier in person. Right now, I need to take a shower, do a bit of studying for work, and spend some time with Ron.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky