homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:09:40 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

Only if YOU have THAT bias, that take on meaning. How is it deeply offensive to you--he did not refer to someone in your circumstances at all.

I do not have a bias except for truth and I find his remarks discerning and far from offensive. Perhaps it is because I have no way except imagination to closely relate to the people about whom he referred. Perhaps you do.

Gene, I honest to God can't believe what you have said here...
I don't even know what to address or in what order. Aside from the whole bias thing, I guess to me, reading between the lines, it really seems like a low blow aimed at James. I know that unlike Obama, *you* do choose words carefully, and in this instance, I am really disappointed that you feel this way. I don't know what to say.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky