homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:34:38 EDT

> Where shall we find a human without bias? Yet more impossible, where
> shall we find a presidential candidate who has a chance of being
> elected who does not have strong views on our challenges? I see bias;
> I do not see bigotry.

To be sure, we don't. Nor would we want to. But Obama's comments show two
things.

1. He is out of touch with the millions of people to whom such as 2nd
amendment rights are an important facet of their freedom. And likewise many
more
millions for whom religion is the same. Too out of touch to be a leader.
This
is the bias.

2. He evaluates the 'bitter voter' as only holding onto his guns and
religion because he doesn't know any better, doesn't know that Obama's view
and
Obama's plan for him are better. That's the bigotry, </HTML>