homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:23:20 -0500

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> I really don't see any *facts* about the Clintons and "The Family."
> However, PALEEZZZ. You can't really expect us to take anything seriously
> that comes from the Nation and says that the Clintons spends time with
> Ashcroft and Santorum. Seriously?

Well, yes, I take the Nation seriously. It breaks stories that don't
appear in the MSM for months, if ever. They still publish articles by
investigative reporters.

Here's a link to an LA Times article:

http://www.toobeautiful.org/lat_020927.html

And this one is from Harper's:
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2003/03/0079525

I don't remember where I first read about The Fellowship, but it was
in a mainstream source.

Marie