homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:39:19 -0800

O.K., so McCain is senile and/or probably suffers from dementia brought on by chemo or radiation that he had for the cancerous lesion on his face. The man is scary. I would hope that most folks would know that Halloween isn't a Jewish holiday! McCain was smacked up along side the head about Hagee but he ignored it.

I really don't see any *facts* about the Clintons and "The Family." However, PALEEZZZ. You can't really expect us to take anything seriously that comes from the Nation and says that the Clintons spends time with Ashcroft and Santorum. Seriously?

If you want anyone to take this seriously, instead of the same old same old Clinton bashing, a link to something vaguely real?????

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Both McCain and Clinton have their own connections that definitely cross
politics and religion. McCain has allied himself with two preachers who have
strong ideas on Israel and Islam that could definitely shape our foreign
policy.

McCain sought and finally gained the backing of John Hagee (
http://www.apprising.org/archives/2007/10/john_hagee_says.html or *
http://tinyurl.com/yqulhg* and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOsYSwNrlBo).

McCain counts Rod Parsley as an important spiritual adviser
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tViqufbk7I8,
http://www.motherjones.com/washington_dispatch/2008/03/john-mccain-rod-parsley-spiritual-guide.htmlor
*http://tinyurl.com/yo3lbj*).

Clinton has long been a member of The
Fellowship (http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080331/ehrenreich).

Now that I think of it, watching Hagee, Parsley, and Wright debate would be
entertainment of the first order. Throw in a couple of imams... the mind
reels.