homestead - Re: [Homestead] Georgia water woes

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Georgia water woes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:41:06 EDT

> I find South Holston Lake on Google Earth, but, alas, I do not see a
> hirsute hillbilly watering a stream bank.

See if you can zoom in on Jacob's Creek Job Corps. The stream that flows
through there is Little Jacob's Creek and empties into the lake at Jacob's
Creek
Recreation Area. Just north is the larger Big Jacob's Creek. Our place is
on
the banks thereof, actually we are sort of the pennisula between Jacob's
Creek and Harper's Creek.

Ah, well, modesty, you know. I'm standing behind that laurel tree there.

James </HTML>