homestead - Re: [Homestead] Georgia water woes

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Georgia water woes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:15:44 EDT

> LOL, you are absolutely right, James. I couldn't agree more, but be
> forewarned, TN is also approaching overdevelopment, and those downstream
> of you in your own state as well as in Alabama and Mississippi WILL
> demand your water, however clean or polluted you make it. :)

Tennessee IS overdeveloped. Thank the gods, though, we've just gotten
started. $6 gas and $8 heating oil will soon cool the jets on such
development.
Georgia, Altlanta and Co., have already cast the die.

It amazes me that in our collective conscious we see the vectors of
development continuing unabated and yet we know we don't have the resources
to pull it
off. And again, thank the gods for that.

Well, west Tennessee (we don't claim Shelby County!), Alabama, and
Mississippi can have all the Tennessee River water they want .... AFTER it
dumps into
the Mississippi. </HTML>