homestead - Re: [Homestead] Back to Mac

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Back to Mac
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:07:48 -0600

On 12/16/06, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> "Had?" Is it gone?

Well, no, but I just found this:
WordPerfect and other "classic" applications will not - and will
never - run on Intel-based Macintosh computers such as the MacBook,

Had I my druthers, I 'd use WordPerfect, but in the real world
everything I get is on MS Word, and that's what I have on my work
computer. It's, alas, become the industry standard. Down the road MS
Word may go away, but I may be dead by then. At least, it won't be one
of major concerns.

Marie