homestead - Re: [Homestead] Back to Mac

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Back to Mac
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:15:38 -0600

On 12/15/06, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

Thanks, Rob. I love this machine. The book arrived so I am in a
learning mode.

One of the big advantages is that those felons who produce viruses are
not as mad as Mac as they are at Microsoft, so the virus problem is
much less serious.

My PC is running fine for now, but my next machine may well be a Mac.
I started with one because I was doing lots of layout work, and a Mac
was the only thing to have at the time....nearly 20 years ago.

Marie