homestead - Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:42:47 -0800

Oh! Call SaraLee. Most of those companies have an inhouse newletter. They might have an obit!

Well, Memphis is about 6 hours from here.... He used to live in Cedar
Hill, Missouri until about 4 months prior to his death, so I have been
checking both Missouri and Tennessee newspapers daily for obituaries.
I've also checked papers in South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, and
Alabama, places where he has lived for long periods in his life.
The man was once president of Rudy's Farm, you know, the sausage folks,
and on the board of Sara Lee/Beatrice Foods. I find it really hard to
believe that there is no obituary.