homestead - Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:45:49 -0600

It's ironic that most adoptees have rejection issues with their birthfamily, but in my case, those issues stem from relationships within my adoptive family.

Bev, you are one lucky gal. You have had twice as much family stuff to learn from as most of us. You have done a great learning and adjustment and decision-making job and Kate and T.J. are the proof that you learned good.

Life ain't fair.

Fairness is a human construct and has nothing to do with natural stuff. Because I like you I feel bad about your feeling bad. We both know that the stiffness will pass, but the lessons will last a lifetime.

Take a hug.