homestead - Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Just stiff (seriously OT, but I need to vent)
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:08:24 -0400

Our South Carolina county has a probate court judge.
We were involved in the probate of a tenant who borrowed money from us, her
son stold it, and used it on drugs and gambling.
The probate court judge is the one who orders printing of the waiting time
for an estate to be settled and then has the final hearing. If you contact
their office before the deadline, you will be included in hearings and
probably copies of documents.
Lynn