homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeans from WalMart

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeans from WalMart
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:41:46 -0700

At 6/7/2006 06:47 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:

I just bought two pair of Rustler brand jeans at WalMart on a
friend's recommendation. They are of heavier material than Levi's,
almost too heavy. Friend has his wife wash his several times before
first wearing them. They appear to be very strongly made. Delighted
they don't have those stupid rivets on pocket corners. Friend says
they outlast everything else. They cost just under ten dollars.

The cheap jeans I get from WM are cheap jeans, I moved up to the $15 pair hoping for better pockets. I'd buy Levis but every time I do I get battery acid on them in the first week, just too much money for that.
I'll look for the "Rustler" brand next time I go in.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA