homestead - Re: [Homestead] Organic and us

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Organic and us
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

I avoid Walmart like the PLAGUE!!

"That was Zen, This is Tao"

JUDITH MCDONALD <jammin03 AT msn.com> wrote:
But would you shop @ WalMart?????

"The birth of that marvelous wish in your soul-the dawning of that secret
dream-was the Voice of God himself telling you to arise and come up higher
because he had need of you." Emmet Fox

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
>From erthnsky AT bellsouth.net Mon Jun 5 16:06:18 2006
by imf19aec.mail.bellsouth.net with ESMTP id

<20060605200618.WKHM9055.imf19aec.mail.bellsouth.net AT ibm60aec.bellsouth.net>
for <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>; Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:06:18 -0400