homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:06:51 -0700

Delphi Technique, group concensus training, etc., etc., etc.

The training began back when Sr. was the prez. It was used to sell Goals. Schools were required to send their head honchos and p.r. folks to the Delphi seminars so they could "bring group concensus" to parents about Goals.

Works pretty good and Rove has it down to a fine science!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>