homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:57:39 -0700

Bush is stumbling, I don't think he has a brilliant hidden master plan, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see his presidency crumble.

No, it's Cheney and the PNAC who have the master plan, and it's not really economic or social. It simply involves removing the enemies of Israel from Asia, and we're paying for every bit of it, country by country. It was a plan that existed ten years before the 2000 election, as one can easily observe in their literature. I'd even suggest that there's an unspeakable backup plan, in case someone ever listens to Buchanan and starts to get a clue.

And being an example of a sane, peaceful life outside of the bruhaha is far more valuable than yet another call or fax saying "Hurray for our side."

After a point it's like crying wolf. Now if people ever wanted to have a real discussion, it's just lost in the libs' noise.