homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:16:21 -0500

<<This is our criterion for credibility? If this had been a liberal, there
would be a rending of garments and heaping of ashes decrying that there was
no proof it ever took place. That's why it qualifies as just the next round
of mindless Bush bashing.>>

Hmmm. James, are you in the 26 percent of the US population that strongly
supports the president? There's so little that the guy has done that hasn't
screwed the country over in a big way that I find it hard to believe that 26
percent still think he's doing fine.

I don't care if it's God or Condi who's telling him what to do. He's getting
some bad advice.

Marie