homestead - Re: [Homestead] "Non-Native Invasives" Useful in Permaculture (Part I)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "Non-Native Invasives" Useful in Permaculture (Part I)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:50:51 -0700

The major difference between the two is the Billy Boy wasn't against us having air to breath. Perhaps we should send Alfred E Newman's twin up to Wyoming to see if he's as smart as the mule deer.

And for those that don't follow the studies being done, Western EcoSystems Technology Inc. and Questar Exploration and Production Co. have studied the effects of the gas drilling on the native mule deer populations. Yeah know, how the drilling would have no effect on the wildlife. NOT!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>