homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:27:25 -0700

At 10/8/2005 04:29 AM, you wrote:

I find it telling that in this thread, the latest installment in the
continuing daytime drama of Bush Bashing, no one has taken the time to mention that
Bush denies that he said that.

As I recall during his first State Of The Union address after the attack on NYC & DC he mentioned something about doing what God told him to.

Well I just checked and it seems I'm mistaken... I could NOT find this reference to "God" in a word search on his address of '01, '02, '03 or '04.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net