homestead - Re: [Homestead] My shop - again

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My shop - again
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:59:38 -0800

At 11/19/2004 12:27 PM, you wrote:
At 11/19/2004, you wrote:

I once was a horse trailer (5th wheel) that the front of the trailer set up as a camper and the back for moving horses. I've often thought about finding one of those and making the back into a shop on wheels.

I had thought about one of those toy haulers but after careful examination realized that they would not be very comfortable to full time in and they were heavy.

I think a heavy trailer is just part of having a trailer that will carry a good amount of weight. A shop would most likely be a good amount of weight.
Just another one of those trade-offs <shrug>.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA