homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead tools

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead tools
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:48:40 -0800

At 11/18/2004 04:05 AM, you wrote:
>When I needed gas and realized that I had to drive 30 miles round trip to buy 2 gallons of gas (I >wished I had some plastic tubing in my tool chest - to make a siphon hose. :>)

After awhile you get used to this running back into town <g>. I was buying more than I needed (if I could). As an example, if I needed 3 common screws of a certain size I'd by a box of 100 <shrug> if it saved me the trip someday I was ahead. It was not just burning up the gas it was the time I had to spend.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA