homestead - [Homestead] Full timers, was: My shop

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Full timers, was: My shop
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:26:49 -0800

At 11/19/2004, you wrote:
We still threaten, on a bad day, to sell the farm and buy an RV and go. Hubby tells me he's ready when I am and says selling the farm would be a great way to practice 'detachment', hubby and I have been reading too many Buddhism-related books, I think. Looking at George's pictures made me jealous--and I better not share them with my husband in his current state of mind. There might be an RV out there yet with our names on it.
Lisa

Here are a few more links that will get you feet to itching:
http://enchantedgypsy.blogspot.com/
http://fulltimers.blogspot.com/
http://www.andybaird.com/travels/
http://underagedrvers.blogspot.com/

I have exchanged email with several of these and plan to meet some while out there.

This one will provide hours of surfing
http://www.hitchitch.com/links.html

I am really debating with myself on just how long I will last before I want to have a shop set up again.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com