homestead - RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 23:17:53 -0400

Don,
I know you will be busy the entire time and will enjoy the visit with your
son. We're about 1.5 hrs east of Asheville coming down the mountain on I-26.
Spartanburg would be the nearest city. Your propane fridge is welcome here.

I'll have some home-brewed beer in the fridge for you just in case you make
it this far. Well...I always have some home-brew in the fridge just in case,
but come spring I'll hold some for you.

Warren

almettobuilders.net

---