homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stocking up on food, muscatel wine

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stocking up on food, muscatel wine
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:29:41 -0700

WF Smith wrote:

Oops,
One thing I forgot to say (and I don't want anyone getting the wrong
impression-least of all John Ashcroft, who monitors this list), was that we
do not distill ANYTHING around here, because that would be illegal.

We don't distill blackberries, peaches, muscadines or scuppernongs, because
even if you were to use it for medicinal purposes, it's illegal to distill.

nuf said,
Warren

tvoivozhd---just stay away from that poisonous Muscatel sewage, when I made Buck Sergeant in Crew-Chief days and went to the Non-Com's Club, I never got back to the barracks---found myself next morning in the wing-section of an XP-22, twin-engine pusher airplane, with the hangar guards sniffing around like bird-dogs. Sick as a dog for two days.