homestead - RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:48:20 -0700

At 10/3/2004, you wrote:
When you get near Upstate SC let me know. We'll break out some home-brew up
in the shop that you can write home about. We may not agree on a lot of
things, but we can disagree over a Glenn Springs Stout. Best damn water in
the world makes the best beer.

I hope to visit my son in Asheville NC by spring time and hit some of the places he keeps telling me about.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com