homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stocking up on food

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stocking up on food
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:02:21 -0700

At 10/3/2004, you wrote:
A closed mind or palate is a waste, Don. As with books, there are too many micro-brews and too little time.

I know, one of the things I am looking forward to is the various micro brews around the country. We have more than stone brew around here, there is green flash and Karl Straus for example. Just the other day I caught a glimpse of one I had not heard of. The next time I am in that area I plan to stop by.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com