ch-scene - Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'm down to half a pack!

And as my mother rests in the ICU after open heart
surgery, I'm thinking I might not buy another pack.
Unfortunately, I buy smokes in bulk, so I'm gonna have
to finish those.

If it helps, I hate smoking in the house at the 506.
I still do it from time to time, but people constantly
milling about, the stagnant air, the summer heat, I
prefer to sit at the bar (or preferably the
touch-maxx) and enjoy my poisonous cloud there.