ch-scene - Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:54:46 -0400

Can someone please design a little 15 watt or so practice amp/cookie baker?
Some times late at night I get the hankerin' for some milk and cookies and
some ass-kicking jock rock but I don't want to wake any body up. You guys
are talking about four power tubes and what not, sounds nice but damn, one
or two cookies and I'd probably have the cops knocking on my door from a
noise complaint.