ch-scene - Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Browning <specialvibe AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 vs. Smoking
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

I vote yes. We smokers can exercise our shriveled, diseased lungs by dodging
oncoming traffic! Now we're really living on the edge!

Actually, why don't we give this place some real rock n' roll swagger and
move the 506 itself into the middle of the street? Hells yeah!!

grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
Aye!

I mean, shit, they allow it a block or so east, down there in la-di-da
Carolina Brewery-land. All you gotta do is say you're a restaurant, and
buy some plastic tables . . . and waitaminute! How many cookies would
you have to bake and sell in order for them to become >50% of your income?