ch-scene - Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeff Hart <jeffhoo1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:21:36 -0000

you need a vox valvetronix AD15VT (15 watt amp). has master volume and
models 11 amps. has one 12AX7 tube in the preamp section. nice late
night cookie solution. think of it as a quick microwave solution when
staying quiet in the wee hours is an issue.

here's a pic of my kitty in front of my amp, dreaming to the smell of
oatmeal cookies and waiting for the "ding" of the cookie timer.

http://www.ipass.net/jhart/wamp5.jpg

this is my main amp now. i can't get the crazy horse smell out of it
enough to smell the cookies baking:

http://www.ipass.net/jhart/5E3front.jpg