baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 04:02:33 +0000 (UTC)

He also compiled a bunch of modules for
this kernel, and I think posted the kernel config, so if you
get hold of a Slackware 10.2 (10.2?) CD with source code, you
can refine the kernel. Or use his kernel config to make a
better 2.4.19.

When I can get my gcc on debian to work. It still won't, and
I haven't been able to get any help on the internet.

I have been compiling kernel 2.4.31 with BL2 but I may have upgraded the compiler to Slackware 8.1. Can BL3 use SW81 compiler? Or will the Bl3 compiler compile 2.4 kernels?