baslinux - Re: [BL] FreeDOS image that works with qemu (reprise)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] FreeDOS image that works with qemu (reprise)
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:04:26 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 5 May 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

If I mount things as above, is 'hdb' going to be the
C: partition?

Yes.

Did you mean to write -hdc?

No. -hda is the primary-master drive. I think -hdc is
usually the CDrom drive (secondary-master)

How do I mount two or more different DOS partitions all on the (original) primary master hard drive? (Linux is on primary slave in several partitions).

-hda is C: -hdb is D: ??

How do I exit qemu without exiting X?

Just click on the X in the corner of the xterm.
Or CTRL-ALT-2 to go to the control panel and exit there.

I did not know I had a control panel. I use the Ctrl-ESC menu to Logout.
Linux programs always have some way to exit them such as Ctrl-C. Dosemu lets you 'exitemu'. I had expected something similar for qemu.