baslinux - [BL] FreeDOS image that works with qemu (reprise)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] FreeDOS image that works with qemu (reprise)
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 02:00:36 +0000 (UTC)

Ron was asking for this URL.

On Tue, 2 May 2006, James Miller wrote:

On Tue, 2 May 2006, sindi keesan wrote:

I got my FreeDOS image from the qemu site and they said it was modified
from a Bochs image. Do you want to try it?

(This one did not work, C: is empty).

I think I got mine from here: http://free.oszoo.org/download.html . Try
out that one and see how it works.

Can you try using the freedos image at the qemu site with WP and see if
they both work for you (in X, to fix the keyboard problem, and besides WP
needs Alt-F keys).

I'll see if I can get to it later today. For now, why not try the
freeoszoo version I linked to above?

James