baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 and qemu summary

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 and qemu summary
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 01:57:50 +0000 (UTC)

I will get to this in the next few days. We fixed that computer (I hope) by reseating the memory and now it boots and finds the CD-ROM drive.

First I am going through ISA network cards until I get two that work first to use in MIDI computers, which play the piano in DOS but in linux when I playmidi -e they play to wavetable and I wonder if the network card is part of the problem because I cannot specify any mpu_io that is not already taken, or any network card address which is also not already taken - maybe a motherboard problem? DOS plays to the piano with four programs.

Sindi