baslinux - Re: [BL] Invitation to BL3 users with stuff to share

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Invitation to BL3 users with stuff to share
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:16:23 -0700

sindi keesan wrote:

> http://geocities.com/davidjmoberg/bl3/

I see naim there. Perhaps you should specify which version it is.

That's a good idea. I will do that and also try to mention that it
doesn't currently work with AIM.

I well try to compile the latest one some time this month now that the
computer
with uClibc is booting again. First qemu and external midi.

Thanks.

Do all of us spend all our free time playing with computers?

Would we be here if we didn't?

David