baslinux - Re: [BL] Upgrading BL3

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Upgrading BL3
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:25:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, sindi keesan wrote:

You have a bootable Slack 4.0 CD he could use to try this, right?

I do but he lives in Texas. He has broadband.

Then he'll be able to download an iso himself. Despite alot of searching earlier (when BL3 first came out), I couldn't find a Slack 4.0 iso (bootable CD) and so made my own. But now, if you look in the list of Slack 4.0 mirrors Steven links to, about the 4th or 5th one down, which is utah.edu, looks like it has isos of every Slack release from the earliest to the latest. So, if he has a burner it looks like he can download and burn himself a bootable Slack 4.0 CD from that site.

James