baslinux - Re: [BL] Upgrading BL3 (fwd)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Upgrading BL3 (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:52:02 +0000 (UTC)

My friend trying to run IRAF spectrometry program says it is available for Redhat (or SuSE) - he does not know how to change it to use BL. Does anyone want to try running IRAF from BL and letting him know how they did it? He is most familiar with FreeBSD and Slackware is more similar than Redhat to it.

My guess is that it is set to use RPM.

I forwarded James' mail to him: