baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:55:07 +0000

Another user suggested that the DOS Loopback .img file is the same as the two floppy .img files.  I thought to use that I would have to load and run a DOS (MSDOS or FreeDOS) before that would work.  Any ideas?
-------------- Original message from James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>: --------------