baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:43:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 t.maiden AT att.net wrote:

I ran into another problem. I decided to put the two floppy images on actual floppies. Copying over the disk2.gz image was no problem, but neither of the recommended programs RAWRITE or FDIMAGE would recognise my floppy drive as a floppy drive. I work on a laptop that didn't come with a floppy drive originally so I bought one that plugs in via a USB port. For some reason FDIMAGE gets an error 20 when it goes to the floppy, RAWRITE can't determine the drive's recording density and bombs out. I will try your idea though. Thanks.

BL3.40 has rudimentary USB support for keyboard and mouse, but probably not for USB floppy drive. It will support parallel port zip drive, which I use instead of a floppy drive on one laptop computer.