baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:29:49 +0000

I decided to see if I could run the two-floppy version of BL in qemu. I
setup the BAT file to see the disk1.img as the -fda floppy image, the disk2
dataset as the -hda hard disk image. I can't seem to get around the function
that asks me to swap floppy disk one and floppy two. I then took the -hda
param off and tried exiting to the qemu monitor and using the change fda
command but that didn't work either. Is there a way to do this?

From: t.maiden AT att.net